One of my favorite things to do is to read. There are always piles of books in my office and nightstand. One of my goals this year is to attempt to read at least one book a week. This is what I’ve read or am reading right now:
- The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
- War Of Art by Stephen Pressfield
- Glitter & Glue by Kelly Corrigan
- A Constellation Of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
- Carry On, Warrior by Glennon Martin
- Frances & Bernard
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Ocean At The End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Tell The Wolves I Am Home by Carol Brunt
What are you reading? I’d love to hear your suggestions.
IMAGE: BOOK STACKS BY SIMON_SEES VIA FLICKR UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE.