My office is filled with stacks and stacks of books. When I have a few minutes or an entire evening, I try to carve out some time to read. This year I am making a concerted effort to read more. Here is what is currently on my bookshelf:
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarity
- Dear Mr. You by Mary-Louise Parker
- My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
- A Year with Rilke: Daily Readings from the Best of Rainer Maria Rilke by Anita Barrows
- Advice from My 80-Year-Old Self: Real Words of Wisdom from People Ages 7 to 88 by Susan O’Malley
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
- In Other Words by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Why We Write: 20 Acclaimed Authors on How and Why They Do What They Do by Meredith Maran
What’s on your bookshelf? Would love to hear your recommendations.
Image: bookshelf spectrum by chotda via Flickr.