I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Why is wasting time good for you? Thanks to the incomparable Jena Schwartz for directing me to this piece.
- What are 4 lessons on happiness? These takeaways are worth contemplating.
- How can you command your time?
- What can you expect if you kick your smartphone addiction?
- Discover Pods is a great site to discover new podcasts. Start with this one: 11 Podcasts Guaranteed to Make You Think.
- Shuttle Express by David Mohan resonated with me deeply this week.
What were your favorite reads this week?