I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Do you consider yourself a little neurotic? Good news for those who do.
- I love receiving handwritten notes and letters in the mail. The cursive writing is nostalgic and comforting. Another bonus? Cursive is back and it’s making us smarter.
- My morning routine sets the tone for the day. Take a look at these interesting ways to start your morning.
- Is there a link between creativity and mental illness?
- Check out 10 must-read nonfiction books for the fiction fan.
What were your Friday faves for this week?