I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- We’re spending so much time trying to become robots that we’re forgetting how to be human.
- Is FOMO still a problem for you? You may want to read this piece.
- What is the best way to support a cancer patient or an individual who is diagnosed with a serious or chronic illness? This a must-read piece by Ted Rheingold.
- How do you cope with photo overload on social media?
- What is the best way to react when someone is yelling at you?
What were some of your must reads for this week?